VIENNA â€“ Russiaâ€™s OOO Avtomobilny Zavod GAZ will display a new model based on the previous-generation Chrysler Sebring JR41 at the Moscow auto show later this month. GAZ purchased the tooling of Chrysler LLCâ€™s Sterling Heights, MI, plant that previously produced the Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus sedan. GAZ obtained licensing rights to manufacture a restyled version of the car under its own brand for sale in Russia and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries. â€śThe facelift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s GAZ to Unveil Sebring-Based Model in Moscow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.