Russiaâ€™s new-vehicle sales climbed 31% in May to 157,937 units, from 120,367 year-ago, leaving results for the first five months down 5% to 615,665. The Association of European Businesses automobile manufacturers committee says May was the third-straight month to show gains. AEB Committee Chairman David Thomas says although total volume for the month was lower than April due to the vacation period, the current sales trend indicates the market should continue to see growth through the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s New-Vehicle Sales Mark Third-Straight Month of Gains in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.