Russia's OAO Severstal-Avto signs a deal to assemble South Korean truck maker Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd.'s Kyron SUV beginning next March. The $1.3 billion agreement provides for 7,000-20,000 complete-knocked-down kits to be shipped annually over the next five years to a car plant in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, operated by Severstal's OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA) division. Annual production will fluctuate as output is ramped up to the 20,000-unit target. CKD shipments ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Severstal to Assemble Ssangyong Kyron" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.