VIENNA â€“ Russian auto maker OAO Sollers plans to switch its OOO Sollers-Dalny Vostok plant in Vladivostok to completely knocked-down assembly in 2013, the plantâ€™s Managing Director Alexandr Korneychuk tells local media in the capital city of Russiaâ€™s Far East. The facility, inaugurated in late December 2009, currently assembles the Ssangyong Kyron, Rexton, Actyon and Actyon Sports from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from South Korea. Sollers-Dalny Vostok last week launched pilot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Sollers to Launch CKD Assembly in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.