VIENNA â€“ OAO Sollers, the Russian car and commercial-vehicle maker, is planning to build a vehicle plant in Karagandy, the fourth-largest city in Kazakhstan. Sollers has signed a respective memorandum with the Kazakh company AO NK SPK Saryarka, the Karagandy Regional Authority and the Eurasian Development Bank. Plans call for the assembly of SUVs and pickup trucks, although specific models are not yet known. In Russia, Sollers manufacturers or assembles OAO Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Sollers Plans Assembly Plant in Kazakhstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.