VIENNA ‚Äď OAO Sollers, the Russian vehicle manufacturer formerly known as OAO Severstal-Avto, signs two joint-venture agreements with Fiat SpA for the production and distribution of Fiat cars and the production of diesel engines. Sollers already assembles Fiat Albea cars and Doblo light-commercial vehicles at its OOO Sollers Naberezhnye Chelny plant. It also manufactures the previous-generation Fiat Ducato at its OOO Sollers Elabuga factory. The first JV, in which both companies will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia‚Äôs Sollers Signs Two JVs With Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.