VIENNA â€“ OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod, the Russian auto maker mainly known as an assembler of previous-generation Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. cars, confirms plans to build Chinaâ€™s BYD Auto Co. Ltd. vehicles. â€śThe BYD company is seen by (TagAZ) as an important strategic partner,â€ť the Russian auto maker says in a prepared statement. The first BYD model to be assembled at TagAZ is the F3 small sedan, powered by a 95-hp, 4-cyl. 1.5L gasoline engine. Assembly of the F3 from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s TagAZ Confirms BYD Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.