Sales of new passenger and light-commercial vehicles in Russia plunged 58% in May to 119,376 units, leaving year-to-date results down 47% to 645,162, compared with year-ago, an Association of European Businesses automotive committee reports. Despite the 161,524-unit industry sales deficit in May and massive 574,680-unit decline in the year’s first five months, the AEB believes the market’s downward spiral may be easing. “There are some signs the pace of decline in the Russian market is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Sees Double-Digit Decline in May Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.