Russian sales of new cars and light-commercial vehicles climbed during nine of the 12 months in 2010 for a full-year result up 30% to 1,910,573 units. In releasing the figures, the Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says the year ended strongly, with December deliveries soaring 60% to 204,586 units. Among the top-10 best-selling passenger-car models last year, nine are produced in Russia. The committee sees the growth continuing, predicting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Sees Double-Digit Sales Hike in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.