Russia vehicle sales totaled 202,422 units for November 2010, up 77.3% vs. November 2009. This increase is a result of a very successful scrappage system and the recovery of Russia’s economy. November 2010 vehicle sales increased 0.3% compared with October 2010 sales. 2010 sales through November totaled 1,802,884. This was up 28.1% over the same period in 2009. OAO AvtoVAZ was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 467,550, resulting in a 25.9% market share. Related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 77.3% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.