Russia vehicle sales totaled 133,011 units for March 2010, down 8.5% vs. March 2009. March 2010 vehicle sales increased 38.5% compared with February 2010 sales. 2010 sales through March totaled 305,220. This was down 24.8% over the same period in 2009. OAO AvtoVAZ was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 71,632, resulting in a 23.5% market share. Related document: Ward’s Russia Vehicle Sales – March 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Down 8.5% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.