A changing of the guard is taking place at TVR Engineering Ltd. as the British auto maker is sold to a Russian entrepreneur. The move takes place as the company prepares to launch its new Sagaris and Tuscan 2 models. Nikolai Smolenski, the son of the former chairman of Russian bank SBS-Agro, acquires 100% ownership in the auto maker from Peter Wheeler, after 23 years as the driving force behind TVR. Wheeler will remain on TVR’s board as a senior consultant overseeing styling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Acquires TVR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.