VIENNA – OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA), the Russian small car maker which is a unit of the heavy-truck manufacturer OAO KamAZ, plans to import 3,000 0.8L 3-cyl. engines from China next year. Russian Oka cars to be powered by Chinese engines. ZMA needs the 0.8L 3-cyl. 37-hp engines for its 126-in. (320-cm) long Oka minicar. The basic version of the tiny Oka is powered by a 0.75L 2-cyl. 33-hp engine sourced from Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ. In addition, Ukrainian-made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Auto Maker ZMA to Import Chinese Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.