VIENNA – Russian vehicle makers may establish assembly plants in regions that currently have no automotive industry. The largest country in the world, Russia extends across roughly 40% of Europe and the whole of northern Asia. All of Russia’s vehicle plants are located in the European part of the country, but that could change. OAO AvtoVAZ, the manufacturer of Lada cars and Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s alliance partner, currently is searching for a location to assemble Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Auto Makers Consider Plants in Far East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.