VIENNA – ZAO Avtotor, the Russian assembler of BMW AG, General Motors Corp. and Kia Motors Corp. vehicles, will launch output of the new BMW 3-Series in the second quarter. “Assembly of the new 3-Series will start in April or May,” says Christian Kremer, managing director of BMW’s Russian import subsidiary, OOO BMW Russland Trading. Avtovor built 2,449 BMWs in 2004. Avtotor built 2,449 BMW 3-, 5- and 7-Series cars from semi-knocked-down kits last year. Output of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian BMW 3-Series Assembly to Begin in Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.