VIENNA – OOO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, the small Russian SUV manufacturer based in Cherkessk, plans to use Chinese-made chassis for its Derways 3131 Cowboy all-wheel-drive SUV. Originally, the Cowboy, unveiled in 2003, sourced its underpinnings from Romanian SUV maker ARO S.A. They included the frame, transmission and various other parts. Derways 3131 Cowboy SUV However, due to problems with these components, Cowboy output fell short of expectation, Derways says. Only 162 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Derways to Use Chinese Chassis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.