Russian auto makers are revising their 2011 sales forecast after new-vehicle sales soar 80% year-on-year in February to 165,518 units, leaving the year’s 2-month total up 77% to 293,495. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says nine of the top 10 best-selling models in February were produced in Russia. Committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement this is an encouraging start to 2011. “The key components for continued growth remain in place. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian New-Car Sales Soar 80% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.