Russian vehicle sales jumped 27% in October to 240,865 units for a 10-month total up 43% to 2,162,504, prompting industry speculation about record volumes next year. Committee Chairman David Thomas, of the Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers, says the October result indicates a stabilizing trend for the final quarter of 2011. “The very strong start to 2011 means that our full-year forecast increases to 2.55 million cars and light-commercial vehicles, as we do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian October Sales Spark Talk of Record 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.