New-vehicle sales soared 80% in Russia to 189,902 units in November, pushing the year-to-date total up 28%, compared with like-2009, to 1,706,254 units and positioning the market to beat full-year industry expectations. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturer’s committee chairman, David Thomas, says November’s deliveries of new cars and light-commercial vehicles also were up from October, when sales jumped 62% year-on-year to 188,478. “November saw the highest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Vehicle Sales Soar in November, on Track to Hit 1.9 Million for Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.