JOHANNESBURG – Automobile retailer McCarthy Ltd., Russian Automotive Investments Southern Africa (Raisa) and the South African National Taxi Council (Santaco) sign a distribution agreement to launch the Russian brand OAO Gaz in South Africa. McCarthy and Santaco hold a majority stake in a joint venture company that has established the new auto maker Gaz Motor Corp. of Southern Africa. Gazelle 16-seater taxi Gaz South Africa says it wants to make its launch model, the Gazelle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Gaz Enters South African Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.