If you live north of the Mason-Dixon line and east of the Plains, brace yourself. The 2002 Farmer’s Almanac suggests the coming winter portends conditions that are ripe for recalls. Expect “another very active winter weather pattern,” says the storied book. “We predict a few heavy snowstorms and even a near-blizzard (in the second week of February).” NHTSA Recall No. 00V105 – Nearly 400,000 Jeep Cherokees (MY ’97-’99) have air bag control modules that are susceptible to corrosion and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rust Busting: Waxing Poetic on the Row Over Rot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.