SANTA BARBARA, CA – Early sales results of the Chevy Blazer SUV and S-10 crew cab pickups in China have been disappointing - especially considering industry deliveries there are expected to total 3 million units in 2002, a top General Motors Corp. executive says. Sales of the Chevy Blazer SUV in China have been disappointing Industry sales totaled 2.4 million in China last year, says Fritz Henderson, president-GM Asia Pacific. “This year we spent all year raising our forecasts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S-10, Blazer Sales Disappoint in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.