ST. MORITZ, Switzerland – The ninth-generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class will range in price from the high $70,000s to $130,000 when the redesigned '07 model debuts in the U.S. early next year. Add as much as $10,000 for “designo edition” interiors, which feature more leather and trim elements finished with either a deep-black, high-gloss piano lacquer or natural maple grain. '07 Mercedes-Benz S-Class The option packages will not be available until spring, well before the brand's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S-Class Tops Out at $130,000; AMG Buyers Must Wait" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.