CHAMONIX, France – Saab Automobile will not show the 9-6X concept cross/utility vehicle at the New York Auto Show in late March as had been expected. A spokesman says the auto maker does not want the concept to take away from the May sales launch of the 9-7X, Saab’s first midsize SUV, derived from the Chevrolet TrailBlazer. The Saab 9-6X will be based on the Subaru B9 Tribeca. “We want to focus on that,” the spokesman says at a preview for the 9-3 SportCombi here. The 9-6X ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab 9-6X Concept Unveil Rescheduled for Summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.