ATLANTA – Saab Cars U.S.A. sales this year will top 40,000 units for the first time since 1987, company officials say. There’s even talk of breaking Saab’s all-time U.S. sales record – 48,250 deliveries in 1986, according to Ward's data. Saab has been selling cars here for 47 years. Saab Cars U.S.A. chief Debra Kelly-Ennis says the auto maker will achieve record sales in 2003. “We want to break through that 40,000-unit barrier this year and finish with sales up double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Aims for U.S. Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.