After months of rumors, Saab Automobile’s Saab Cars USA confirms it is moving its corporate headquarters from Norcross, GA, to General Motors Corp.’s world headquarters in the Renaissance Center in Detroit. “It’s finally coming to fruition,” a Saab spokesman tells Ward’s. The move will take several months, and Saab’s new U.S. corporate office should be fully operational by Sept. 7. GM owns Saab Automobile. Saab says the move will save a significant amount in facilities and other costs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Cars USA moving to Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.