General Motors Corp. confirms it will build a Saab SUV based off its popular GMT360 midsize truck platform. Saab is getting version of Chevy TrailBlazer. The vehicle, to be called the 9-7, will debut in late 2004 or early 2005, GM Europe President Mike Burns says during a presentation to analysts at the auto maker’s Detroit headquarters (See related story: Saab to Build First SUV). A source tells Ward’s the 9-7 will be built at GM’s Moraine, OH, facility, although the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Confirms 9-7 SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.