Saab Automobile says its new 9-2 model, co-developed with Subaru-maker Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan, will arrive in the U.S. in spring 2004. Saab says the model, to be built at one of Fuji’s plants in Japan, is part of a plan to aggressively pursue a younger demographic with a car priced below the 9-3 sport sedan (see related story: Saab to Build First SUV). "We see an emerging segment in the U.S. for a premium, small car below the Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan," says Saab President and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Confirms Plans for New 9-2 with Subaru" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.