Saab Automobile design chief Michael Mauer adds more responsibility to his job description as he takes on advanced design activities for all of General Motors Corp.’s European brands. Mauer will continue to run the Saab design shop, although he also will work with designers at Opel/Vauxhall on future vehicle designs. Mauer joined Saab in May 2000 as chief designer and will continue to report to Saab Chairman and CEO Peter Augustsson on Saab projects, while reporting to Hans Demant, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Design Chief Adds GM Europe Design Responsibilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.