LA MALBAIE, Que., Canada – The Linear and Arc nomenclature used for Saab Automobile's vehicles will be eliminated beginning with the '06 models. Another Saab classification, Aero, will be retained in some instances. Saab 9-7X The General Motors Corp.-owned auto maker is dropping the Linear and Arc labels because they are used erratically. Linear generally refers to the entry-level model, while Arc denotes the sportier model equipped with higher horsepower. The currently random ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Dropping Model Names" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.