CANBERRA – The integration of the Saab Automobile Australia Pty. Ltd. and Holden Ltd. business units in Australia takes another step forward with the Jan. 1 appointment of Ralph Stevenson as director-Saab Australia and New Zealand. Stevenson joined Holden in 1985 and most recently was director for strategic planning. His previous roles at Holden included marketing manager for large cars, fleet sales manager and export director. The Saab brand team is taking shape, with Olivia Perkovic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab-Holden Link Moves Ahead in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.