SAN DIEGO – Anxious to take better advantage of the exploding Chinese automotive market, General Motor Corp.’s Saab Automobile will formally launch the brand there later this month. The Swedish auto maker has been selling its 9-5 midsize car for several years through an importer, but Saab is ditching that approach to gain a stronger foothold in China, a company spokesman explains. Saab launches the 9-3 in China later this month. Saab will add the 9-3 midsize car to its lineup in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab to Launch in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.