DETROIT – Using a music legend for its theme song, the new ad campaign for Saab Cars U.S.A. appropriately launched during the 47th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday night. Featuring the song “I’m Free” by the seminal rock group The Who, television spots will continue to appear in a variety of targeted cable networks including A&E, Bravo, VH1, Discovery and ESPN, as well as network television. Print ads will join the campaign in consumer magazines and newspapers, such as Metropolitan Home, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Launches New Ad Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.