NEW YORK – Saab Cars USA Inc.'s new entry-level 9-2X hasn't jumped out of the blocks in a full sprint, but a top executive forecasts that sales of the all-wheel-drive car will spurt as colder weather sets in. "Sales (so far) are a little below my expectations," President and Chief Operating Officer Debra Kelly-Ennis tells Ward’s. "Winter is going to help." Dealer says interest building in Saab 9-2X. She notes that the 9-2X is coming into a segment that is not well developed, but she ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Looks for Cold Weather to Boost 9-2X Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.