AB Saab's 300-hp X9 sports coupe, an ostensible challenge to the Audi AG TT and Porsche G Boxster, is committed to production. Saab, desperate to break out beyond its current range with a series of niche models, created X9 to help set the visual blueprint for future production models. It's only the third concept in Saab's history, the first since 1986, and is expected to hit the street virtually unchanged in terms of appearance. But the Swedes have yet to decide on the source of X9's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab to make offbeat X9" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.