Saab Cars USA Inc. names Debra Kelly-Ennis its new chief operating officer effective Oct. 1, replacing Dan Chasins, appointed executive director-future product planning for Sweden-based Saab Automobile. Kelly-Ennis comes to Saab after only a 3-year stint with Saab parent General Motors Corp., which she joined in 1999 as brand manager for Chevrolet S-10 pickups. In 2000, she was named Oldsmobile general manager. In her new job, Kelly-Ennis will report to Saab Cars USA Chairman Mikael ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Names New U.S. COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.