Saab Australia Pty. Ltd. says it will become Australia’s first “carbon neutral” auto maker, with the emissions from every new Saab vehicle purchased offset by the planting of new trees. The auto maker has entered an agreement with Greenfleet Australia, a non-profit organization that, for A$40 ($31.25), plants 17 native trees to offset the greenhouse gases produced by a vehicle during one year. Since 1997, Greenfleet has planted almost 3 million trees. Saab Australia and New Zealand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Oz Says Trees Planted for Every New Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.