STOCKHOLM – Saab Automobile executives won’t commit, but it looks likely the auto maker will expand its European customizing agreement with Hirsch Performance AG into the U.S. Switzerland-based Hirsch Performance provides sporty engines and styling enhancements for various Saab models, such as the 9-3 “We hope so, but we don’t have a specific time yet,” Dan Chasins, Saab Cars USA president says at a test drive event here for the all-new 9-3 sedan. “There is some validation and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Readies Hirsch Deal for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.