TROLLHATTAN, Sweden – Production workers are completing retooling for building the all-new 9-3 in a plant that Saab Automobile has invested $450 million to modernize over the last four years. Saab has invested $450 in its Trollhatten, Sweden, plant over the last four years Preparations for building the new car are reaching a climax, with Job 1 slated for late July. “We're so overworked with the startup," says, Lars Danielson, chief of Saab's production facilities. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Readies Old Plant for New 9-3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.