Saab Automobile enters into a long-term agreement with Hirsch Performance AG of Switzerland to provide sporty engine, chassis and styling enhancements for various Saab models, including the current 9-5. The 9-5 Aero will get engine and chassis upgrades to increase its maximum horsepower from 250 to 305 and boost torque from 258 lb.-ft. (350 Nm) to 309 lb.-ft. (419 Nm) “Saab Performance by Hirsch” enhancements will be available in Europe in July for current 9-5 models. Saab Cars USA Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Signs Long-Term Customizing Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.