STOCKHOLM – Saab Cars USA will begin sales of its all-new 9-3 sedan in October, but the full model range won’t be available to U.S. customers until early 2003, a top company executive reveals here during media test drives of the Epsilon-based lower-luxury car. The Saab 9-3 eventually is expected to account for 50% of Saab Cars USA sales Dan Chasins, president-Saab Cars USA, says the official launch date for the entry-level Linear model is Oct. 15. Print advertising and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Staggers 9-3 Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.