General Motors Corp.’s Saab Automobile unit unveils its new BioPower Hybrid Concept at the Stockholm Motor Show. Based on a Saab 9-3 convertible running on a combination of pure E100 bioethanol fuel and a pair of electric motors, the concept is billed as the first fossil-free and convertible hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), the auto maker says. The concept also is the first project developed under a joint investment program between GM’s research and development operations and the Swedish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Unveils BioPower Hybrid 9-3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.