The Consumer Electronics Assn. (CEA) and the Society of Automotive Engineers International (SAE) finalize an agreement for the Intelligent Transportation System Data Bus. The agreement formalizes the working relationship between industry organizations to standardize the way electronics products connect and communicate in automotive applications.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE and CEA ready to play" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.