Researchers will walk the floor at next week's Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress to ask some of the 46,000 attendees a few questions about the future of the event, including whether it should continue to be held at Detroit's Cobo Center. As an organization, SAE wants to keep the congress in Detroit, the epicenter of the auto industry. But some exhibitors are open to a change, especially after last year's suspicious loading dock fire that destroyed shipping crates for some 200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE at Cobo: To Be or Not To Be?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.