U.S. auto makers, suppliers and regulators continue to argue the best response to the explosive growth of diesel engines in Europe, and the Society of Automotive Engineers announces a forum on May 28 that may prove to be a seminal juncture in the debate. The SAE’s first-ever Executive Management Briefing, “Diesels and Their Future in the U.S.,” brings to Troy, MI, top industry personnel to discuss the hotly contested subject of how, when – and if – the U.S. should begin an expansion of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE to Host Diesel Briefing in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.