The 2000 Society of Automobile Engineers (SAE) World Congress converges on Detroit, March 6-9 at Cobo Center. Though controversy and questions concerning the future of the annual exposition's presence in The Motor City linger, the 46,000 plus expected participants will not be at a loss for cutting-edge automotive technology and information. This year's congress, hosted by BMW AG, will feature 1300 papers, presentations and exhibits with Delphi Automotive Systems emerging as 2000's “Big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE presents spectrum of sessions, papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.