The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) publishes two books on the growing topic of multiaxial fatigue for automotive, aerospace and material engineering markets. Multiaxial Fatigue by Darrel F. Socie and Gary B. Marquis, provides engineers, researchers and students with a working knowledge of the fatigue damage processes and models under multiaxial states of stress and strain. The concepts presented in the book are “material independent” and will be useful in designing test programs for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE: In Print" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.