General Motors Corp.’s SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co. Ltd. minicommercial-vehicle joint venture in China launches sales of its all-new Hong Guang MPV, available in nine variants priced from RMB44,800-60,800 ($6,400-$9,000). The Hong Guang “addresses the growing need for a small, economical vehicle for business use and family travel,” Kevin Wale, CEO and managing director of GM China Group, says in a statement. With the dimensions of a midsize sedan at 169 ins. (429 cm) long, 66 ins. (168 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC-GM-Wuling Introduces Low-Priced MPV in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.