SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Ct. Ltd., General Motors Co.’s mini-commercial-vehicle joint venture, unveils a compact business passenger van at the Auto China 2010 show in Beijing. Called the Wuling Hong Guang, the versatile new entry features 2+2+3 seating, with a center and rear bench that can be folded flat or removed entirely to provide additional cargo space. Equipped with either a P-Tech 1.2L or 1.4L powertrain, the Hong Guang is the first business van in China with an engine smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC-GM-Wuling Unveils Passenger Van in Beijing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.