SHANGHAI — Leading Chinese automaker Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. receives a substantial amount of bank credit for its market expansion efforts, the Chinese press reports. The automotive group reportedly has signed an agreement with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China for a RMB9 billion (US$1.1 billion) credit line. The credit is designated for dealers buying the company's products and for consumers applying for car loans.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC receives bank credit to expand potential buyer, dealer network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.